on 13 January 2014
I have the perfectly average family; Mum, Dad, Boy 1, Boy 2 & Cat. We're all relatively busy with work schedules, clubs, meetings, days out etc and use a wall calendar for all the birthday and day to day reminders that you'd expect with the average family.

I bought this because now and again the 1x1" square of a normal calendar isn't enough to fit in all the notes for a day.

However, this thing is massive! Each day is a new line with an area for each of 4 family members and even a spare. It means that it's very long and a bit unwieldy (perhaps twice the size of a 'normal' one).

Every now and again this extra space is useful but in my case most of the time it was much too much space and we ended up with a lot of blanks.

I also found that because of the date list style format it wasn't as easy to glance through at the days/weeks ahead, i.e. normally you can see each Friday because they are all below each other etc, but this is just a long list of days...

If you need this level of detail and this much room on a calendar then you must have the MOST hectic lives ever and you have my sympathies as it must be hell! We do like the included sticker sheets, which we're now using on a bog standard 'Gardening tips' calendar which was £1.99.

Wouldn't buy again but perfectly good if you have a family where every member has something noteworthy going on every day.
on 2 October 2013
This is a great family calendar, and I love the stickers that came with it. The spaces are nice and big for you to write in, which means I no longer need glasses just to read what's going on. We are a small family of three so this is ideal for us, as the pets have their own column and I can also plan meals on it too. It would be great for a family of up to five people.
on 6 September 2013
We've been using this ever since the kids came along and it does a great job. It can be tricky keeping track of who's doing what and when, but this calendar makes it a lot easier.

You get days in rows, and 5 columns. 1 for each member of the family. the 1st column is always entitled Mum, but the other 4 can be customised for each member of the family. Obviously this calendar is only for families with 5 people or less.

So with each person getting their own column, it's easy to look along the days and see who is doing what and when.

You also get a little pocket at the bottom, useful for holding a pen, and other bits and pieces.

You get a bunch of stickers too. We've never used them on the calendar, but the kids like to play with them.
on 11 December 2013
What I like about this calendar - you can see across the families needs so you do not double book yourself.
A place that allows you to slot documents from school so you do not lose them!..in a busy family this is a great calendar - even if the stickers do not apply to most of our needs could do with more sporting stickers - but we can live without stickers!
on 1 December 2013
Liked the 5 columns, just right for my family, usually hard to find more than 4columns. Not enough of the birthday stickers. Dont see the purpose of the animal stickers for the calendar, would have been better off with more reminder stickers, but kids could still use those animal stickers. Liked the unusual reminder stickers eg haircut. Like the pocket and the three years at a glance at the bottom. Magnetic phone list not a bad idea, liked the size and thickness, but with the use of phones these days, would have preferred a magnetic menu planner or something where the family could jot down grocery/shopping reminders, so that just like the calander, every member of the family can know what's going on and when.
on 12 December 2015
I have been buying this for the last 7 years or so, and this is by far the best family calendar I have come across. There is more than enough column space to get all you appointments for the week/month on there. Fantastic, I have 3 very busy boys with lots of school activities, and after school activities, as well dentist, doctor etc appointments galore, and this always has the right stickers, and tons of space to write down dates, phonen numbers, and other important not to forget lists. Its why I keep re-ordering it.
on 6 February 2014
Simply a must have for any busy family.
I have used this calender over the past few years and love it.
With columns for upto 5 family members it is easy to clearly see who is upto
what and when. Also as a bonus you get 2 sticker sheets which the kids love to
use and encourages them to use the planner. I also love the fridge phone number chart,
its great to have all my emergency numbers at hand for not only myself but the whole
family.
Buy it, you wont be disappointed :)
on 18 January 2014
I buy this calendar every year and helps keep me and my family organised. There's stickers you can use for different events for what you are doing like holiday, dentist, doctor, birthday so you don't have to write it down. Just peel the relevant sticker off the sheet and stick it on the day of the month you are doing that particular thing. There's also star stickers, which i usually use for birthdays. Very good calendar
on 30 March 2014
I've had these calendars for the past 4 years. This year I deviated and regretted it, so much so I had to buy another mum's calendar to replace my error!
Mums calendar has 5 columns, so enough for all the family. Handy stickers are fun to use and look good and the calendar is big enough to fit everything on.
I will not be deviating again!
on 28 January 2014
This calendar is excellent. Not only do you have columns for everyone in the family (one titled 'Mum' and 4 others), but it includes two sheets of stickers (doctors, dentist, school holiday, etc) to make life a bit easier. It even comes with a magnetic fridge planner for important telephone numbers which you always struggle to find when you're in a rush.