on 28 January 2014
As a parent I can't praise this idea/item enough. It's educational, fun, exciting and simply very practical! I bought it for 2013 and it was used EVERY day of the year...just try to beat that with any other toy...
on 6 February 2014
This is now the 5th page-a-day calendar I have had over the last 5 years. I love the opportunity to be creative. I have done aeroplanes - twice, kirigami and this is my second origami.

I have to say that this is one of the better origami offerings as the paper is proper origami thickness and so allows for the more intricate foldings without risk of tearing. Great product and I will buy one of these by this company again next year.
on 28 January 2014
I received this as a gift, and it's been fun to have. To fill up a whole year, some of the day's origami projects are a bit dull, but that's understandable. I've come across a few projects so far where the diagrams have either been wrong or very confusing to follow - but a little guessing and some googling comes up with the right move. A few corrections and it will be a perfect gift.
on 26 January 2014
Bought as Secret Santa gift in the office. The lucky recipient is now paper folding during those boring calls making some very impressive paper models.
on 15 January 2014
This calendar shows you how to make a different origami creation every day of the year. It's a great way to learn the art of origami and it's also a wonderful start to your day.
on 10 February 2014
I bought this calendar as a gift and the person who received it loved it and sends me pics of all the things they make lol. Very entertaining!
on 27 September 2014
Gave this to my neice and she enjoy's it as both a calendar and a guide to making origami.
on 3 September 2014
Waste of money!!! Very disappointed with the item... There is hundred of instructions sheets included but no plain paper to practise on.
on 16 September 2014