on 3 December 2013
Got this calendar for friends who love cats.

Delivery was fast and the price is good, too. Even if you are not a cat lover, you would love these comments, they are very funny and would put you in a good mood when you wake up in the morning and look at the calendat. :)

Friends loved it!
on 25 October 2013
What's not to like if you like cats... Price wise.. cant fault it, its cheaper than the shops, I bought 1 every yr. for 3 yrs.', it comes well packed and priced and on time.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 March 2014
Anyone who has/had cat/s would be amused by every caption.
I order this every year and it never fails to raise a smile every day.
on 13 April 2014
I get a bad cat calendar every year for my desk in work - this year I bought one for my house - love it
on 16 January 2014
The calendar doesn't look too bad and arrived in perfect condition but I cant say its raised much of a smile. Can't say it's more than okay.
on 26 November 2014
Not as funny as I thought it would be, and neither was the quality of the paper. I know humour is personal to the individual but it didn't raise a smile for me, naff really, just saying......
on 16 March 2014
I love this calendar been buying it for a number of years once again did not disappoint. Good photos and silly captions to get you started each day with a smirk
on 7 January 2014
Very funny and a great present for a cat loving friend.Sluggish delivery but well worth the wait. Thanks very much.MP
on 2 February 2014
Amusing pics. It's an edgy cat calendar for cat owners. It made my friend laugh. A great gift for a cat lover.
on 1 March 2015