Customer reviews

Cat 2014 Gallery Calendar

VINE VOICEon 15 September 2013
This is the 5th or 6th year running we have ordered this cat calendar together with the matching dog version. As desk calendars go I have yet to see one that exceeds this series for quality. For each day (at weekends it has one picture for Saturday and Sunday) there is a high quality photograph together with an observation on the theme depicted. The pictures are both photographically good as well as being interesting and/or amusing. Additionally, the holder supplied is of high quality and will remain stable on your desk throughout the year. It always gives a small lift to the beginning of the day to see the new picture revealed by this calendar. In my opinion this calendar also represents excellent value for money .

In summary, a high quality desk calendar for 2014 that will certainly delight any cat lover and good value too. Recommended.
11 Comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 February 2014
As a cat lover and owner of 3 cats, my Gallery Calendar is a must have. I've bought one for myself every year for at least the last 10, and one for my sister for 7 years. The pictures are gorgeous, and some of the facts about cats are very interesting and educational. You do get some pictures that have a much higher 'cuteness factor' than others, but overall I love it, and don't see me not buying one anytime soon! Before disposing of the previous years calendar, my sister goes through picking out some of the more beautiful pictures and puts them in a set of frames she bought especially for the job.
on 16 August 2014
This is my second Gallery Cat Calendar and I also give it as presents to other cat lovers. It's a 'cheer up' moment for me each morning! However, I would appreciate the writing on the top right being a bit bigger, because it is a tad small. Having said that, I love the photos, the clever compositions of cats and the diversity; you never quite know what will turn up next! I will be putting in my next order later in the year! Punctual arrival, excellent quality and well wrapped up.
on 11 February 2014
This is not only a calendar but also a daily picture of cats in many different poses and places.
It comes with a thick plastic stand so it is displayed clearly and safely.
It looks good on a desk or coffee table and is certain to be a talking point with your cat loving friends.
Makes an excellent gift and is value for money.
on 16 December 2013
A yearly must have for all cat lovers. I really ought to set up a standing order for this item. The rouble is I keep last years pictures meaning to make them into greeting cards, but never get around to it, so the pile of cards just grows!
If you love cats you will love this!
on 8 January 2014
My wife loves this calendar. The photography is excellent. The only complaint is that the quality of the paper is not as nice as it used to be. Until recently, the pictures were printed on a very heavy high-quality glossy paper. This is no longer the case. It is now printed on a much lighter stock. It just doesn't feel or look as luxurious as it once did. That said, it is still a fine calendar for a cat lover.
on 14 December 2013
i have been buying this particular cat calendar for years now and am surprised by the fact that every day for every year so far has had a lovely different cat photo. i have ordered many to give out as xmas presents to my friends who are also cat people as i am sure they will love these as much as i do. also i have kept the past years' calendars as i could not get myself to throw them away. these come highly recommended for cat lovers!!!!
on 3 June 2017
Great
on 21 March 2014
It's as good as last years, plus you can subscribe for free to a daily email version which is different images. There is a big variety of cats and gives you a smile each day.
on 8 December 2013
I've been buying this calendar for a few years now. The quality is excellent. The photos are not the sugary kind with kittens curling up, these show what cats are all about: lazy, mischievous, egotistical creatures that somehow manage to conquer your heart. Also, each day has a quote/comment re cats in general. Really worth having.