on 30 December 2013
Bought it in 2012 and really missed not having it 2013 so made sure we have it for 2014. Excellent my husband loves it. It will become an annual purchase.
on 1 January 2014
Bought as a present for my brother. It really is 365 separate pages of diary and puzzles. Excellent value and I'll be buying another for next year.
on 28 February 2014
Some very difficult ones but mostly fairly doable. Where I prefer the language related questions my husband (a core scientist) prefers the mathematical questions. You need to like a challenge, though.
on 11 January 2014
As this was a present, I can only comment on postage and packing which were fine.
on 13 February 2017
A good present for a Mensa member
on 13 September 2014
Durr I thinks it is good
on 28 November 2014
I assumed (wrongly as it turned out) that it would be a calendar for 2015 so was disappointed when a 2014 calendar arrived in November 2014!! It was a present for my daughter so I've discarded the packaging etc Disappointed that an out-of-date calendar is even in stock