This is the 5th or 6th year running we have ordered this dog calendar together with the matching cat version. As desk calendars go I have yet to see one that exceeds this series for quality. For each day (at weekends it has one picture for Saturday and Sunday) there is a high quality photograph together with an observation on the theme depicted. The pictures are both photographically good as well as being interesting and/or amusing. Additionally, the holder supplied is of high quality and will remain stable on your desk throughout the year. It always gives a small lift to the beginning of the day to see the new picture revealed by this calendar. In my opinion this calendar also represents excellent value for money .

In summary, a high quality desk calendar for 2014 that will certainly delight any dog lover and good value too. Recommended.
on 27 October 2013
I like these calenders a page a day, which are all single day cards with photos of dogs on each side. Which come with a clear plastic
stand, which the day and date are on the first card. And I have to physically change the cards as the days go by, and thus remembering the day and date.
on 26 January 2014
Where would my desk be with this gorgeous calendar. When humans are getting me down, I just look at my dog of the day and wish I was going walkies instead.
The pictures are wonderful, even close studies of raised ears or elegant paws.
I did think this year it was a bit expensive, but still had to have it.:)
on 13 November 2013
Have purchased every year for 6 years , so really love this product some fantastic pictures but are getting to be a bit expensive and could do with a revamp ( possibly some quotes ) but that said we always get every year
on 10 March 2014
This fab calendar has a different dog pic every day and ensures that each morning starts with a smile. The calendar arrived a lot more quickly than I expected and the personal note included by the seller was a nice touch. Very pleased.
on 9 January 2014
Photography excellent. Captions are enjoyable to read and are varied. I would recommend this calendar to anyone who likes dogs.
on 26 October 2013
I chose this item as an engaging page a day calendar for my aging and forgetful father. I had expected the calendar to include space for writing a list of tasks or appointments. Sadly there is no provision for this. I felt cheated that this had not been made explicit in the description.
On the plus side there is a decent range of images and information about different breeds of dogs
on 8 January 2014
excellent photos lovely size will purchase again next year best regards matt s sssssssssssssssssssssssss gggggggggggggggg oooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd thank you
on 8 January 2014
Buy this calendar every year, open it every morning and the picture and the writing on every day cheers you up, dogs make the world a better place and this calendar is excellent value for money
on 30 May 2014
Have bought them every year for the past four years. Will order the 2015 version in August. Pictures are great quality and make me smile most days. Any exclellent gift for any dog-lover.