on 16 February 2014
I love reading, but tend to stick to the same genre of books. This calender has offered up some great suggestions, and I'm thrilled at all the different things I've read and learned. I can't say I've managed a book a day, but I now have a list to fall back on if I need something new!
on 29 January 2014
I bought this calendar for the first time this year. The first book was Catherine the Great's story. Usually, I don't really read autobiographies but I decided to give this a go, and I loved it.
The descriptions give me a good feeling and after each one I want to read the book! Of course it's impossible to do that, but for someone like me who sometimes struggles to find a new read, this is a great find.
on 11 October 2013
I love these callendars and the books that they recommend. A must for the Book Lover,as it says on the package!
on 7 October 2013
Great fun, an ideal stocking filler or birthday gift. And it should be easy to wrap with a minimum of paper!