on 15 January 2013
I ordered this a Christmas present for my Dad, and he was thrilled!

It's a beautiful calender; the photos are high quality, it is bright and pleasant to look at and there it contains some interesting information about Italy.

This was a great buy - I highly recommend it! :)
on 16 December 2012
A really nice calendar, with lots of wonderful photos -- not quite one a day, but even the small ones are great. The best Italian calendar I've ever bought and I think it would be hard to find a better one.
on 31 December 2013
All the calendar's pages was full of interesting information and very colourful. The only downside to it was the weight when opened up. It caused the fixing holes to tear, but apart from that it was good.
on 18 December 2012
My daughter-in law-and son went to Italy this year and are delighted with the calendar. I myself have had a different one a few years ago, and have always been satisfied. Beautiful pictures.
on 9 January 2013
Great little Christmas gift and a reminder every day of a wonderful Italian holiday recently! Super value as calendars go.
on 19 January 2013
beautiful calendar love it i get so much pleasure out of the 365 day calendars thank you very much great