on 26 October 2017
If you have curly hair, this is the book I recommend. I never liked having curly hair as a teen, but now I love it, and now I know how to make it really FUN!
on 23 October 2017
Very informative, curly hair hacks are very helpful, Would recommend.
on 22 July 2017
It's easy to understand and follow. As for choosing hair products I googled it and I'm happy with it. I liked the DVD, it was helpfull
on 21 October 2017
Brilliant book. It's really helped me understand my daughter's curls and how to take care of them. DVD was especially helpful!
on 22 November 2017
Good efficient service and love the book. Bought 2, one for me and the other for a Christmas present
on 2 September 2017
Very interesting stuff in this book. Made me understand my hair and how to treat it far more
on 30 April 2017
Great handbook. Certainly useful.
on 11 August 2014
I was pleasantly surprised after reading reviews on the style of the content. It is educational and it's changed the way I think and feel about my hair, in a positive manner.
on 11 June 2015
All the info I wanted to know in one place - fantastic!
on 10 June 2012
Book arrived within two days of purchase.

The Curly Girl Handbook does not live up to all the hype on You Tube. The handbook can be read cover to cover in an hour or just dip into the chapters that relate to your curl type and hair procedures (eg colouring hair).

Putting the curly girl method into practice is harder than how it is set out in the book. Membership of hair forums and You Tube videos will help to make introducing the conditioner washing method and styling hair with out combs and brushes easy to attempt.

I find must hair and beauty books at first can disappoint but if you revisit them regularly and apply the tips and methods you will gain the knowledge and outcome that you require.

I would recommend this book for someone who belongs to hair forums and subscribed to You tube hair channels but is getting very confused and need a reference point to hang and explain all the information they have received from all these various hair self help outlets.