on 22 August 2015
I had high hopes for this book but unfortunately I was slightly disappointed. I'm not entirely sure what I was expecting other than a continuous list of 'things to be happy about'. I'm British and I have never been to America so I found myself having to Google a lot of the things listed in this book as I had no idea what they were and why I should be happy about them.
All in all, the concept behind this book is lovely and I do like to pick it up and open it on a random page sometimes, it's just not something I'm in a hurry to recommend to friends and family. :)
6 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2016
Really enjoyed reading! Picks you up if feeling a little low! Some point made me feel inspired even! Not a bulk read. Suggest for a flick through here and there. Couple of weird ones but all the fun to have a giggle. I recommend if your considering. Fabulous idea for a book.
One person found this helpful
on 3 July 2016
Lovely little book. Really nice to sit & read if you feeling bit down or just want to reset your mindset. Read it multiple time & always leaves me smiling afterwards..
2 people found this helpful
on 9 September 2016
This is an absolutely lovely book.
It is well presented, well written and a lovely size so i can take it anywhere in my handbag.

The contents are amazing and they do definitely make me feel happy when i'm down.

I would definitely buy again... and one for all my friends.
One person found this helpful
on 26 November 2015
Don't bother. Nice idea, but terrible conversion to Kindle. And if you're not American, you won't even know what half the things are.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 November 2014
haven't read all of it, not really a book you read all the way through but it's a great little book none the less! Bought for a friends christmas and I'm sure she'll be happy with it, great little cheer me up!

I did unfortunately have to ask for a refund because the book came in bad condition but this was a problem with the seller rather than the product. I'm going to keep this one for myself and just order another one from a different seller to replace the damaged one.
on 19 August 2017
It's just a book full of random singular words. It's useful to flick through and see where you stop if you're wanting an idea for a poem for example but otherwise it's a little strange!
on 17 June 2015
Adorable little book! Carry it with me everywhere with a highlighter. It's lovely to know what makes other people happy, regardless of whether it's American/English. Love this book! Have been writing down things that make me happy for the past year, just so I can read them every now and again, before I even knew this book existed! So lovely to see such an simple thought made into such an adorable little book! LOVE IT! Would recommend to anyone!!
on 29 April 2018
Wonderful inspiration for happiness and anyone practising gratitude
on 2 February 2015
Small in size, quirky book to give to someone. I gave mine to a friend and circled all the things that we did together mentioned in the book.
I found that a lot of the things in there are repeated in slightly different ways.