on 3 December 2016
Straightforward and everything is explained so clearly. I learned to crochet from the physical version of this book several years ago and bought the kindle version too so I could take it on the go with me.
on 21 August 2012
A really good book. Clear pictures and explanations for the different techniques. I am a beginner crocheter and I have picked it up really fast using this book. Would recommend it to all beginners.
on 13 May 2016
the book was fine -apart from the supplier placed the remaining mailing letter inside the book and it stuck to the pages - I have managed to pull it off the page but a sticking substance was left
on 29 June 2012
Great book for a beginer. All in american but very clear and easy to follow. Gives you plenty of practise before introducing more complex patterns. Would reccomend it, even to fellow knitters :)
on 29 May 2012
Thick book - beautifully laid out, full of explanations and diagrams. Would suit either a beginner or someone who needs a refresher.
Some very good patterns. Have recommended to others.
on 20 July 2010
A very good book with plenty of designs . what spoils it for me, was the the instructions are at the back of the book. very hard to hold the book open when practicing the stitch's
on 4 May 2014
I chose this rating as the book came quicker than I thought. It is a bright book, full of fresh ideas, with easy to follow instructions. I have recommended it to several people.
on 24 September 2012
This book contains unusual and different patterns. Just need to be aware that it is american in origin and yarn types need to be carefully considered to get correct gauge
on 10 July 2011
I am new to Crochet and this book is a fabulous way to both learn and improve on your knowledge. A very worthwhile purchase for novices & experienced crochet fans alike.
on 24 April 2014
I'd like to thank all those of you who bothered to put up photos of the projects in this book. If I can't see what's in a book I don't buy it!. Take note publishers....