on 12 October 2014
A set of simple tests that produce some insights for individuals and more importantly for me, insights during group coaching. With a forward by the chairman of high IQ society MENSA, I use this book in training courses to ease people into understanding how development of EQ has more impact than trying to appear to be the cleverest person in the room. The fact that people see their diagnostic as 'an obvious statement that applies to everyone', then realising that everyone else has a different statement, also eases people into understanding that we all have different maps of the world, and to have influence, we should tailor our communications to their map.
on 31 January 2017
Very poor questionnaires and disappointing quality feedback. Not worth the money!
on 10 August 2013
I used this tool and the results from it as evidence in support of an MBA assignment - to that end it was invaluable and seemed to be well received by the assessing tutor! Frankly I'd have paid 4 times as much for this.
on 25 November 2015
Poore implementation and interpretation of the EI principles. Not a great test. No explanation.
on 7 August 2012
Too American in language. Did not find this useful. An EI test is needed but it is not this one
on 17 January 2015
Excellent
on 11 April 2016
I highly recommend this book to discover ones naturally God given emotional intelligence.
on 30 September 2011
Great tool to use either for self knowledge, own family or for professional use with families. Highlights areas to be improved upon.
VINE VOICEon 2 March 2010
I'll begin by stating the positive; this book is excellent value and enjoyable and informative. There are detailed explanations before each of the tests.

I'm just very unsure about the outcomes of the tests. The author could claim I don't know myself but then everybody I know can't know me either. For instance the test on whether you are an introvert or an extrovert and I scored quite hugely for being an introvert and that is just not me. I do not have a shy or introverted bone in my body and everybody who knows me would agree. I felt the same about the other tests but can admit being a bit unsure of where I stand but I know undoubtedly I am not introverted.

Because I'm unsure about the results of the tests I'm reluctant to administer these to anyone else and therefore, have only found it useful for navel-gazing.

Certainly at the price you wont be disappointed and even for the explanations alone it is worth the money.
on 25 January 2014
It's a good book. Not great but helps me to understand my own strengths and weaknesses. Not much use for my studies though.