Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(5 star). See all 22 reviews
on 13 February 2018
My God?! Can this be?
Chilling. I had been thinking on how Islam is a nation, and how you can’t have a nation within another nation; those two will collide on central points. But then media and entertainment is always telling us otherwise?..
Well anyway, as I had at some point come to this realization in my own quiet mind, it suddenly dawned upon me; what about the jews? Aren’t the jews a nation onto themselves? Also functioning as a nation within a nation? It doesn’t get more heretical than this, so I quickly stopped myself from contemplating more on this, as I knew this was more naughty than what was for my own good. But once pandoras box is open, it cant be undone, and I couldn’t stop thinking about how israeli friends had bragged and laughed about how Israel “has very good friends” in America, making sure that Americas number one foreign policy priority is the safety and prosperity of Israel, also to the detriment of America itself. Back when they told me so, It didn’t make sense to me. But then I read this book. Oh boy.. Its like waking up in the Matrix. This absolutely have to become compulsory reading in every school in the west. Its our only chance.
Read it!
19 people found this helpful
on 18 March 2018
This may prove to be the most important book of the 21st Century. Along with Douglas Murray's "The Strange Death of Europe", these excellently written books detail the betrayal (by Jewish power in Europe and the wider Anglosphere) of their gentile hosts. If you love your nations and culture, you must learn how, who and why they tried to take it from you.
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 January 2018
Hard going at times as there is quite a bit of psychoanalysis speak, but with the help if a very good index & academic references the ordinary reader will come away with some fascinating if not alarming insights into the intellectual Jewish psyche. This book provides a unique insight of a culture with a plan !
6 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2018
Reading this will help you understand everything that's going on in the world.
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
It took me a while to come round to this text, first time I read it I just thought 'crazy conspiracy theory' I then did more research as I find this topic really interesting. I read Douglas Murray's 'The Strange Death of Europe' and I eventually realised there is something fishy going on here. The demise of the west appears to me to be more than just an accident, this book makes much more sense after my watching 'Europa The Last Battle'.

Are you ready to take the red pill?
on 10 August 2018
An excellent book for the purpose of making sense of this messed up world , how things can keep getting worse while the media , academia and governments tell you everything is fine , all the while society collapses into the degenerate abyss not seen since the Weimar Republic ,
This is not happening by chance but purely by design
on 21 June 2018
Incredible book, very informative
2 people found this helpful
on 21 March 2006
If you have not read this book then you do not understand Western politics.
12 people found this helpful
on 31 May 2017
Anyone who is intellectually honest with themselves and isn't terrified at the thought of perhaps having their minds changed won't need to be convinced to read this book. Sadly the 20th century and the approved history lessons all of us in Europe and America have been subject to is still raw and there are few people who can approach this work objectively, let alone risk the mere thought of this supposed heresy corrupting the dogmas they have been raised on from birth.

I am neither qualified nor eloquent enough to write a proper review of this book from Kevin MacDonald. The best thing I can say about it is that it is one of the few works in modern times that truly challenges the Orthodoxy of modern society and in turn forces the reader to do so as well.

So go ahead and give it a try. Persist through your initial incredulity in reading badthink and maybe you'll be convinced, or at the very least find it a rewarding and interesting read. Or perhaps you'll agree with the The Anti-Defamation League who have since "included MacDonald in its list of American extremists."
18 people found this helpful
on 19 February 2017
This is an absolute must read for anyone wrestling with the changes that have happened in our society over the last half a century or more. This is an academic work which means that it is not what one might call "light reading." However, if you are prepared to put in the hard yards, this will turn on so many light bulbs in your head that you will realise that it is worth the effort. The academic style leaves it free of prejudice and any opinions or circumstantial evidence are clearly labeled as such. However, it paints a damming picture of the organised Jewish community for their role in the re-engineering of our social fabric and the deconstruction of our society. I went into this book sceptical but came out with a far greater understanding of the source of many of today's problems. If you are seeking the truth about how the world really works, I cannot recommend this book highly enough.
19 people found this helpful