VINE VOICEon 21 May 2007
This was my first Erin McCartney book and I am happy to say that it was excellent.

The characters were very well written and very likeable.

Most of us girls can relate to Dr Josie Adkins, insecure about our bodies, not confident with our abilities etc etc a lot of us are like that. And then theres Dr Houston Hayes - a lot of guys can probably relate to that character as well.

If you like the romance type books and are looking for someone new to try out definately read this. I am now going to try some more of her books. (Also for all ppl that like the love scenes to a book - they are very HOT!)
on 3 March 2008
I fell in love with this book and the journey it follows. Once I'd started I found myself hungry for more. The relationship between Dr. Hayes and Josie is intense and only gets more so as the book progresses.
It's comforting to have a tall, handsome and muscle-clad man falling for the average women. McCarthy's timing is impeccable, just as you're about to give up hope that maybe the two won't work out teir differences, she pleasantly surprises you.
This is a must-read, anyone who likes their romance novels must add this to their list of reading, they won't be disappointed.
on 29 August 2012
I absolutely loved theis book! Thoroughly enjoyed, fell in love with both of the characters and never wanted it to end. If there's a book similar to this please let me know. If your considering buying it just get it
on 16 May 2012
love this book so much.... i really relate to the main girl character in this and therefore i found it really enjoyable and a fantastic read!
on 26 December 2012
Loved this book, It was funny in places, serious and sexy. Well written and great story line.
Would recommend to family and friends
on 20 August 2013
Another great book.
Easy to read hard to put down xx
Give it the first 4 chapters, you won't regret it