on 27 March 2012
having read quite a few books, I have to say, that this is the best book I have ever read, for both captivating information, easy of read and a book that you dont want to put down.

it is absolutely fantastic, I would want to shake the hand of the author because it is brilliant !
on 27 August 2017
This is a really good book for those trying to understand the brain and how it work and how you can change it. The narration is easy going.
on 4 April 2007
This is a great read just for the fun of it, Dispenza's story of self healing a broken back is amazing but without any bull & he shows the key elements of others who ahve done this too.

This book also goes into great detail on how the mind brain & body work together from mainly a scientific viewpoint and how we can make changes to evlove our frontal lobes to quickly change bad patterns of behaviour & replace them with good.

the advice is simple and achieveable by anyone who can read.

Its not a short book as its crammed with lots of information but if you just wish to get to the nitty gritty of making changes its possible to skip the understanding and just work on the bits you need

I hope he will write further books in the future
on 21 August 2011
This book gives you all the information you need about mind and body interaction to understand how you can change patterns of thought and behaviour that are not serving you. If you believe your life is what it is because you have no choice, or you believe in fate and luck or you believe that you cannot break free from the traps of your environment and role models you grew up with, he has news for you. The information puts the responsibility of living a fulfilling life back on you. Unlike some celebrity writers in the human potential movement, Dr Dispenza writes responsibly and provides facts and information that are irrefutable. The book is long to read and you will need time to take it all in, but it pays off. Dr Dispenza's arguments are coherent and he is inspirational.
on 21 February 2013
Joe Dispenza has a passionate and refreshing way to explain the gap between Neuroscience and our human potential in an easy to understand way.
Anyone who is interested in changing his/her life and want to know how it works HAS to get Joe's Books.
I am not a new child when it comes to rewiring old brain-patterns as I have studied extensively Andy Shaw's A Bug Free Mind System (his books are also available on Amazon) which has changed my own life dramatically. Now it is time for me to gain more knowledge so that I can become a teacher to others as well and in which Joes' books have become a invaluable source for me...
on 8 November 2013
This book started off really great, very interesting views and information, but as i read on through the book it became extremely repetitive to the point where i had to skip large sections. Really hopeful after the basics where explained that there would be lots of info in the second half to explain how to change and use this but this was only merely touched on and nowhere near enough information to put anything into practice which all seems a bit pointless really and quite frustrating that now i know what to do- but no idea 'how'
on 29 September 2015
Dr Joe has a life changing message to all those who read his books. Read all of them and discover for yourself that what I have said is true.
on 23 March 2017
In a world almost devoid of hope Dr Joes insights are hopefilled
and refreshing.A must read.....
on 9 November 2013
The book can be slow going, but so helpful. After countless self help books, this has made a real change to my way of thinking,and within a month,I have come off the antidepressants that I have been on for 3 years, and I now have control of my thoughts for he first time in my life. I know this sounds like a fake review, but it really worked for me at least :)
on 2 June 2017