on 16 October 2012
This short book is basically an advert for the new range of Lego. That said, my young son loves it and I've been reading it at night time for about two weeks straight. It's worth noting that it's an introduction to the characters and world and not an actually story. Nice bright pictures. The prose flows OK (a lot of licensed products aimed at children are terrible, but DK are usually pretty good). I like the fact that it spooky without actually being scary.

So yeah, I liked it, but I think people who are buying it should be aware that it's not actually a story, just a narration about various characters and the world they inhabit.
on 16 January 2013
Bought for my 6.5 year old who loves all things monster fighter and he's delighted. He needs help to read it (but I thought that would be the case) but has enjoyed finding out about all the monster fighter characters. It isn't a story but does give you good information about the different characters. As noted by other reviewers, there are some errors - Jack McHammer is later referred to as Frank McHammer which is a shame but doesn't spoil my son's enjoyment of the book.
on 18 May 2014
My class of year ones love these books and cannot wit to have a turn to take them home. We have to have a fair system for borrowing!
on 21 August 2015
Good for starter readers large print easy reading
on 23 February 2013
My son got the complete lego Monsters range for Christmas. The book was an addidition and welll worth it. just completes the set.
on 25 February 2013
Agree with the other reviewers who said this is more like a promotional magazine, than an actual book.
That said my little boy who is four, loves this these Lego Monster Fighters and is delighted to have this little magazine that presents all the characters. For a couple of quid he's very happy.
on 23 December 2014
Very good
on 20 December 2014
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 May 2014
Great book to read as a bed time story.
Excellent to start as a starting to read book
My little boy loves it
on 23 December 2012
Bought originally for my son but quickly realised this is probably more suitable for a younger child (my son is 8). Nice product but not challenging enough academically. He'll still like it though!