on 25 October 2014
There aren't as many pages as I thought there would be, but so many different textures, my son loves the mirror as the water (vain boy :-)) and the sticky dinosaur mouth. He had the "that's not my......" Books when he was younger, and loved them - this is a more grown up version so I would say from 2+. This is definitely in the top 10 of ones he chooses to play with.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 April 2009
Every kid seems to love dinosaurs. I'm not sure what it is about these creatures but kids just seem to be fascinated by them. I've talked to quite a few five and six year olds that could rattle off a dozen very impressive sounding dinosaur names.

My Dinosaur Touch and Feel allows children to start learning about dinosaurs a bit earlier. This book is filled with pictures of the various dinosaur types showing contrast (big and small) and the differences between plant and meat eaters. There is even a page on spiked and horned dinosaurs.

Two of the dinosaurs on every set of pages have areas to touch and feel. This brings tactile quality associations that encourage a greater understanding of these animals. The sticky tongue of the T-Rex seems to be our favourite.
on 26 April 2014
Chunky pages, excellent pictures with good clarity for youngsters and interesting textures for little ones to feel on each page. There is no story but the pictures and textures are superb. This is my grandson's favourite book - he's nearly 2. He likes to make the dinosaur sounds as he turns the pages and feels the sand, scales and rough skin on the illustrations. He does not like the feel of the sticky tongue, but makes everyone else touch this for him instead, which makes for a fun game. It is the first book he gets out of the rack when he arrives and he carries it around with him whilst he is here. A good purchase.
on 25 April 2013
My grandson aged 2 1/2 is dinosaur mad and loves this book. Excellent picturers which he likes to touch and feel.
on 19 March 2014
Perfect present for any little boy or girl who loves dinosaurs. Nice pictures, great touch & feel and the pages are 'board' so should withstand some rough treatments!
on 22 February 2014
Bought this book for my Dinosaur mad 3 yr old for his birthday he loves it as it tells you about the different names and sizes and what they eat. Would recommend.
on 2 December 2014
Good introductory book on Dinosaurs but I cannot pronounce some of the names. So I had to practice before reading them to my son.
on 18 October 2014
Book was not as good as I was expecting not many pages but saying that I'm sure it will be loved by my little dinosaur mad boy lol
on 27 January 2015
My Nephew is nearly 3 and absolutely loved this book as he is dinosaur obsessed!
on 18 January 2015