Customer reviews

on 4 October 2016
Brilliant , a saga with loads of twists and turns, great details. when's the next one out
I can't wait
on 29 July 2010
Still waiting to receive this! But since I have the other books in the series I am sure it will be just as good. The other books I found were well written, good story line and different from the usual SF. Based on the other books, I am giving 4 stars. Don't disappoint me!
on 1 November 2010
If you have not read the previous novels of Sholan Alliance, please do not start here. There are too many characters (there should be a list included) and references to what has happened before, so you will really be confused. The plot widens and new persons are brought to play at the same time even interesting sideline persons are dropped, as they do not matter to the current events. I have all the previous books and waited eagerly to this one. It was a bit of a disappointment. Still I will get the next one. A new word and a new meaning for the word have found itself to this book: The Avatar. Was this a good idea? I think not. Thinks and events should happen without labeling them. All previous books felt like original ideas but this little word made this book feel like something was borrowed.