Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 March 2017
This thrilling story involved most previous characters from the earlier books. The plot was absolutely intriguing as it ranged from love to absolute hate. I absolutely loved it
on 3 October 2013
Wow what a rollercoaster of a read it keeps twisting and turning at every page turn sue was a very creepy woman and frightening to it is the eyes and the fact that she is completely devoid of any emotion ,the things she had planned was just scary and a little bit spine chilling ,I h
ave read one other book by Karen rose that was good this was better
on 7 April 2017
I love the Karen Rose novels, to be read separately, why would you when you can read the whole series...
on 31 March 2017
A good read. Really enjoyed this one.
on 25 August 2015
A very good story,full of suspense .I like karen rose books very much.always a twist which I like .more ease
on 9 May 2012
I love Karen Rose and while this is not her best, it was still a great read. Usually her books have me sitting up half the night to find out what happens next and that wasn't the case here but that is maybe because I expect such amazing things from her books.
on 6 June 2006
This was a complex book, the main characters Dana - who has a pretty chequered background and runs an inner city women's shelter and Ethan the marine, turned security expert are both well developed characters- not without their flaws. Their immediate supporting casts are complementary both to the main characters and the plot. The psychotic killer is really quite scary - and all too believable. I raced along at a fair pace and more obstacles appeared at almost every page turn.

The only downside it has lots of people involved on the periphery and I had a bit of a problem at times figuring out if they were going to be important ( and the majority were not).

Aside from that well worth a read, but it might just make you a little jumpy!
on 1 December 2011
yes this is a crime thriller and yes it is also a romance but i dont think that detracts from the storyline at all. dana is written as a woman with a past{who isnt] and ethan has to come to terms with his own problems and working together to find a kidnapped boy they somehow begin to trust and heal.
karen rose writes books about vile acts and seems to give hope by wrapping her stories within a very confused at times relationship but it works. life is not all sunshine and roses and neither is this book!
i would say that i found ethans sudden acceptance at the end of a ready made family a bit quick but it is a piece of fiction. definately worth reading and i love the way previous characters crop up and at some point get their own story
on 10 April 2017
Excellent condition,great price. Very quick delivery. Highly recommend.
on 6 April 2008
A well written book which drags you along with it as the adventure escalates. It did take me a considerable amount of time to get into it - I was just starting Chapter 8 (p.116) and was still unsure whether I was interested, gave it another chapter and suddenly became hooked. The only thing I found confusing was the time frame, I believe it all happens in a week, which is a little bizarre when you get to the end and realise how much has happened. Another downside is I felt I was already meant to know something about the characters although this book isn't part of a series.

Other than that, which is always something you can live with, the book is very good. It's jam-packed with the stuff that makes for an excellent thriller. It is face-paced, once it gets going; a good mixture of characters; different crimes and locations as well as a bit of romance. Judging by the ending I have a feeling if I was to pick up another book by Karen Rose written after this one, that there'll be reference to one or two of the characters introduced in `Nothing to Fear'.

It is always difficult to discuss the plot when reviewing a thriller and therefore I won't as sufficient information is available on Amazon and other places on the internet. I have two others of hers on my bookshelves and I am looking forward to reading them.