on 8 January 2013
I loved this book. I'm really looking forward to the third book in the series.
I loved the setting of the book, the characters are very likeable & it's just an easy to read book. It's the kind of book that works well with a nice cup of tea and some chocolate.
I definitely recommend Wicked Business.
on 15 October 2012
Great book as always - looking forward to more Diesel as he never lets us down - Janet's hysterical tales are a joy
on 10 February 2013
Didn't like this. Didn't engage with any of the characters, puerile drivel. Janet should stick to Plum. A complete waste of money.
on 5 January 2016
Not very good condition
on 29 July 2012
A Brilliant book. Evanovich is up to her usual wonderful standard. Cannot wait for the next installment! If you havn't already read them - read her other books!
on 19 October 2014
Brill
on 14 September 2016
just loved the book
on 10 March 2014
A very good read, this serries is the only one I have managed to get into by Janet Evanovich. I look forward to reading more in this series.
on 1 November 2013
I have yet to manage to read this (I am keeping it for bad weather to amuse me), but I t am looking forward to the latest installmentof these characters.
on 5 February 2013
Love Janet Evanovich books I can always get totally lost in them. Think the 2 of them need to get it on though - who gives a stuff about special powers if the bloke is fit!!!! Arrived in good time.