Format: Hardcover|Change

on 4 January 2014
Along with several hundred other fans we were asked if we would like our photo included in a montage of one of Davids photos - I was a lucky one and had my photo included (although you can't actually see anyone, unless you use the zoom on the website) so of course I had to buy the book, what a good move to sell a book….
on 15 January 2014
Find out the true facts of this ambassador for English football, both in his sporting life and personal life. Interesting.
on 25 May 2014
Found the book most interesting . A different approach of his life . I have always been a fan of David and can recommend this book to the millions of man United fans out there . Some magical moments caught on camera .
on 26 May 2014
Doesn't need any comment he's gorgeous, the books great - fabulous coffee table book - Mrs. B. is one lucky lady!
on 14 January 2014
First book I have failed to successfully read on kindle. Print exceptionally small and even with adjustments, just a very uncomfortable read. I will read it in hard copy form to appreciate the book. The photographs are good quality and interesting.
on 19 February 2014
I had bought this book and the DVD class of 92 for my husband; a true red Man U fan and we both enjoyed it. I then bought both for a friend for his 60'th birthday another Man U fan. Fabulous book and fabulous DVD. Highly recommend it.
on 18 January 2014
Bought for xmas present, the person is very happy to have received this book. This person is a football fanatic
on 16 January 2014
An easy book to read, lots of photos to back up David Beckham's career and topic he is talking about.
on 4 December 2013
Excellent read and would recommend to anyone for a brilliant present choice.if you like and love football and autobiographies like I do you'll enjoy this one.
on 27 December 2013
This book was for a Christmas present for my Dad. My Dad's sister Annie was David's Landlady when he was young so the family have a soft spot for David and I thought this book would be a nice gift for my Dad. !!!