Customer reviews

on 15 November 2017
Great book with lots of fentons to find (plus fenton things too)
on 27 January 2013
As a born and bred Fenton of the human variety, I have been subject to relentless ridicule and "JESUS CHRIST"-ing since the birth of Fenton-the-Dog's escapades in Richmond Park. In this day and age, where introducing oneself by their surname is the norm, I have succumbed to formally introducing myself as "FentonJESUSCHRIST" Quite often this had led to weird looks and much back-chatter, which doesn't do well for my already fragile esteem.

It would appear Mr. Cooper and Mr. Berry have jumped on the bandwagon. Without the slightest consideration for the pristine Fenton brand name, these creatures are seeking to profit from misrepresenting the Fenton name in pursuit of glory and a bit of dosh to feed their gambling addiction.

As a well-respected member of the Fenton community, I speak on behalf of all Fentons when I say we will NOT tolerate this mockery. It is one thing to be constantly associated with a reckless dog (a lowly creature, barely able to contain saliva in its mouth) but it is another to be turned into a cartoon others will use for entertainment purposes.

Fentons have dined with the Queen and wrestled with atoms. We have scaled Big Ben and eaten crumpets with chop sticks. We built parliament in a day and invented the paperclip. We sculpt glaciers and outpace cheetahs.

Fentons are synonymous with elegance and so to suggest we are capable of "chaos" is utterly disrespectful. I urge the authors to reconsider their publication, or at least to send me a free copy.
on 11 January 2015
You either love him (fenton) or you don't. A real fun item for your bookshelf which will remind you just how much you fell about laughing at poor Fentons owner. If your a dog lover you will understand.
on 20 May 2013
our dog is called fen as she is female she would of course not run off like fenton but we could not resist this book for our son who was far too good at finding all the extra bits.!!!!
on 26 October 2012
I had loads of fun, finding Fenton and all the other things to look for. I really like this book a lot. I hope they do another one!
on 30 June 2015
I've found Fenton!! Well, most of him. I've been making my way through very slowly. Gotta make this book last. It really brought the short YouTube video to life in a way I would not have expected.
on 15 January 2014
This book is like "Where's Wally" but even better. Each double page spread is full of humorous cartoon characters in a particular part of London, eg Wimbledon, Royal Albert Hall, and whilst you are on the hunt for Fenton in each London setting, you stumble across famous people. A fun book for all.
on 15 November 2012
I was gifted a couple of these books, one I shall pass on to a 6 year old who will spend many hours looking for Fenton and the other I'll keep for the adults to have fun with over the festive celebrations. As well as looking for Fenton they will enjoy the humorous drawings which are so very cleverly done.
on 6 November 2012
Find Fenton! was gifted to me and I loved it to bits! The artistic style was humorous and the pages well made. All in all it was a fun book to read through and it takes me back to the Where's Wally styled days of my childhood!
on 31 August 2013
Bought for my 5 and 10 year olds, they did pick up on figures weeing and people swearing with their fingers - apart from that very funny.