on 28 September 2016
Am a great fan of Mary Berry but was so disappointed when this book arrived and found it was almost the same as Mary Berry Family Sunday Lunches purchased in 2011.
on 12 March 2017
I saw this at a friends house, she cooked a 3 course meal out of it, I was very impressed just had to buy it for myself
on 14 May 2017
Excellent recipes and tips, another first for Mary Berry. Easy to reproduce recipes using recognisable and easily sourced ingredients.
on 26 April 2017
I love this book it has some great recipes can't wait to get started
on 28 April 2017
excellent rcipes
on 30 April 2017
Fab
on 5 April 2017
I have only tried cooking one recipe, but it turned out fine. Just wish I had someone to do the washing up as I go.
on 1 June 2017
Superb as usual, at present I have so many of Mary,s books I have lost count.
on 18 July 2017
Clear straightforward instructions, typical Mary Berry really!
on 8 July 2017
Arrived quickly another great book from Mary