Customer reviews

Lights Out Till Dawn: A moving saga of a family's struggles in wartime London
Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 June 2016
Out of all the four books I've ordered recently this was the only one I was disappointed with regarding appearance. It was creased slightly but there were only 341 pages with a fairly large space between the lines, also quite large print so wouldn't buy from "jackdaw books" again as other bookshops were just as cheap but better quality.
on 1 March 2017
YET ANOTHER GOOD STORY. COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN. TURNING PAGE'S QUICKLY TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
TRAGIC IN SOME CASES BUT KEPT YOU WONDERING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
on 10 October 2017
A good book for light reading.
on 30 April 2017
good story
on 16 May 2016
Love this
on 5 January 2013
I would recommend this book because it keeps you interested all through. I love Dee Williams stories. She goes into great detail and it is as if you are living it. Love it.
on 29 January 2012
this book was for my wife and I can say that she was so engrosed she had difficulty putting the book down when it was long past sleep time
on 9 January 2012
This is an excellent read and I was disappointed when I finished it because I wanted it to go on forever.

This books starts off with the children being evacuated, and I have to say this part of the story did evoke some emotions in me as being a Mum I couldn't send my children away.

This book is well written and I managed to read it in two sittings. The characters were very well drawn and likeable and I found myself willing the family to survive the war and improve their lifestyles.

Great read. Can't recommend enough.
on 7 April 2016
This was another great book by dee Williams.I miss having her books to read.Great News there is a new book on the way at last.
on 1 April 2012
love Dee Williams books
I have all of them and enjoy her work,u can really get into her characters and plots

a Dee Williams book a cosy chair is heaven on earth.....SUPER