Customer reviews

on 19 October 2009
Wow, you by buy a light read and you end up with much, much more. this book was a real surprise in a very, very nice way. Its very well written for what is apparently the Authors first novel. it has an excellent plot and believable characters, it takes you to places you simply can't see coming and just when you think it's all over it starts again. it really kept me entertained. I just couldn't put it down.

I will be looking forward to Sally Anne Morris's next novel. I just hope that its as fantastic as this one.
on 19 October 2009
This is written with great humour and thought. The characters are charming and likeable, if not a little quirky! It is just a shame the book ends as I really enjoyed reading this and hope for many more to come from this author. Not your usual americanised chick lit. Give it a go and you will be pleasantly surprised.
on 5 August 2010
I love my chick-lit books and thought I'd give this one a bash as the synopsis sounded a bit different. The book was well written, with a few twists and turns to keep me guessing (you can't predict the end from the first page, which I liked). It's touching, funny and a great read. It even had me shedding a tear or two (though I won't say if it was through comedy or sadness - you'll have to read it to find out!). I'll definitely be buying her second book.
on 18 February 2011
Reading this book got me all doughy. By the time I got to page twenty-three, I had to put it down while I filled a sock. Unfortunately, my girlfriend caught me and made an almighty fuss - damn you, Sally Anne Morris.
on 30 December 2009
This book is a fabulous read. Buy it and you will not be disappointed. It made me laugh and it made me cry. A book that I will be reading again.
on 26 January 2011
A great read involving modern realistic people dealing with spooky 'goings on' with humanity. The mix of humour, characters, ideas and emotions is quite a treat for any fan of scifi or good stories.
on 26 January 2010
the cover is a total con, i thought it would be a funny story about halloween or witches, something to suggest why they used the title and cover art. but no its a mediocre story about a girl who sees ghosts. although is funny in parts i never really go into it.