Roses are Red (Alex Cross)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2018
I dont want to spoil the suspense but the twist at the end was just mind blowing. I had suspected this person of other crimes in previous books but now he was beyond suspicion hence the twist totally unexpected.

The book is written so well that you never see the twist coming. It was also heartbreaking to read about Jannie's sickness. The interaction with Alex Cross and his children is really good to read.

I do wonder why it has not been made into a movie or a drama series.
on 16 November 2016
Only half way through the book, I'm quite enjoying it so far. It's not as good as previous books, however it is quite good so far. I was quite disappointed that I thought that I was gonna get the book with the cover that is shown but instead I got a very different one. It now looks very odd with my other books :(
on 8 February 2018
item as expected and ontime
on 18 July 2017
I really enjoyed this book in the Alex Cross series. Very entertaining.
on 9 November 2017
Yep, a very readable novel. Enjoyed it.
on 29 January 2018
Full of twists, this book kept me completely hooked from start to finish. Just keep reading to the very end, Don't be lulled into thinking that James has finished until the last word.
on 26 September 2017
Bought as a present.
on 3 October 2000
This is a well-written Cross story with a nice sting in the tail.
Two things annoyed me, however: firstly, the short chapters which broke the flow of the book, and gives the impression of a screenplay in progress. Secondly, it's published in England with American spelling - there's no excuse for this. Oh, and just one spelling error, or just possibly a pun. Washington is the "capiTAL" city of the USA and not the "capiTOL" city, although it contains the Capitol building ...
A good read on a boring flight to Moscow.
on 28 July 2015
Excellent book. Kept me gripped from the start. I wont give anything away, one not to be missed. James Patterson never fails to impress one book is better than the next.
on 20 January 2018