Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 April 2014
Hard to put down once started. The Soham chapter had me moved to tears, but having read Goodbye my Dearest Holly, felt compelled to read Dennis McKenzie`s autobiography as a continuation, but it wasn't just for this reason, I was also interested in his life. He is so accurate, I must say I was a bit sceptical at first, but never before been interested psychic`s as I suppose it's a fear of the unknown. A well recommended book.
on 8 June 2016
So glad i chose this book, as I had followed the unfolding story if the missing girls from day one,d with the rest of country felt useless and wondered as a mother how these parents coped during such dreadful times....and heard the Wellses chose to accept input from Dennis and here he explains in frank clear terms how he helped them during those dark days and others too. Always a true non believer of such 'rubbish', This book bad Dennis have changed how i view psychic powers
on 23 October 2014
I read this book before reading goodbye dearest holly, I found the book to be absolutely fantastic and very accurate, I enjoyed the book so much I have read it twice, and would not hesitate to read it again, I wish Dennis would write another book, and would love to have a reading from him personally. I am into Psychic phenomena, it's great interest of mine, Dennis seems the real deal, I have to be convinced that he is genuine before I believe, as there are a lot of charlatans out there who give genuine psychics a bad name, I no longer need convincing Dennis is the real deal, very very good book, I thoroughly recommend.
on 6 May 2014
Yes an interesting book to read following on from me reading 'Goodbye Dearest Holly'. I am 3/4 way through this book. Its a bit too much to take in one go. Dennis Mackenzie sounds an interesting chap and his comments on his spiritual experiences are quite thought provoking, though I am wondering how all this has deepened his faith in God, and so far I have not read anything about his personal faith. I can't quite get my head around his ideas about re-incarnation as birds etc & not sure I can accept that idea. He certainly got it right with the Holly Wells story and that was quite something.
on 13 July 2013
The powers of psychics has always intrigued me, so after I read the book by Holly Wells dad where he mentioned Dennis Mckenzie I googled and found the book. An interesting book which lead my to have a reading with Dennis over the phone. Fascinating and humble man. Definitely worth a read if you enjoy this kind of thing.
on 4 March 2010
This man did not help the investigations in Soham or with the BTK muderer in any way, shape or form. He gave the usual "psychic" readings of vague descriptions and wild guesses which were of no possible use to anyone, least of all the police. Why did he have 3 drawings of the BTK killer made? All of them looked completely different and none of them looked like the real murderer at all.

A very real sadness in this story is that a human being could tell these two little girl's parents that they were dead without a jot of evidence at the time. That is cruel and beyond contempt and all for the sake of making a name for himself. Disgusting.
on 26 May 2016
I also read Goodbye Dearest Holly and being interested in phychics anyway i had to get this one.
It`s a really interesting read,especially the BTK murders chapter-that was really chilling and gives you an
insight to what he sees and feels at a crime scene.
He comes across as a lovely,witty man and i truly beleive he`s for real.
Excellent book!
on 27 April 2015
Wow what an amazing gift to possess.. I'm sure at it's best it is great and at the worst it would surely be awful, to have delivered some of the heart breaking news of loved one's to there families.. Dennis McKenzie obviously has been given the gift because he can and will cope with whatever has to be thrown at him.. I'm not sure I could manage..
on 28 August 2009
This book is an absolutley amazing account of Dennis's journey as a psychic. Once you pick this book up you will not put it down until every page is read. It is very honest and down to earth and easy to read and you will feel every emotion of all the people mentioned in this book. It is truly amazing what one man had done to ease the suffering of so many people. I have had several readings by Dennis and he was my rock through very difficult times. His kind and caring personality comes across strongly in this book and potrays a remarkable man. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK.
on 6 July 2014
Couldn't get into this book at all, I found it too far fetched and all over the place. Maybe i will give it another go later on, but for now I have given up..