on 6 September 2012
I bought this book because I had previously bought it as a birthday present for my sister and she kept making me delicious things from it! Now it is on my shelf too and I am enjoying the recipes of my homeland (I'm now living south of the border...) The pictures are good, the blurb at the start of each recipe is enticing, the recipes are easy to follow and turn out well. What more could I ask - I love this book.
on 6 May 2013
The headline says it all, if you are looking for a collection of authentic Scottish recipes then this may be the place to start. Sue Lawrence has collected recipes from around Scotland and added her own recollections to provide a culinary tour of Scotland's eating preferences.
I am looking forward to trying the Haggis Lasagne.
on 23 April 2016
Excellent, but would have been useful to know whether it was being delivered by Royal Mail or a courier.
on 2 February 2016
Just what I was ted
on 1 December 2013
Nice book full of wonderful recipes. Delivered fairly quickly. Description stated very good condition, but unfortunately had a tear in the dust cover on the front of the boo (like where the price sticker would have been) -- unfortunate as I gave this as a gift but no big deal.