on 25 July 2012
This book is amazing, it includes great photo's and thorough captions. The book includes interviews and all the information on every episode! The pictures in this book are of outstanding quality! The text is clear and easy to understand. Any 'Friends'fan would love this book and laugh back at the reminders of funny quotes and episodes. This book isn't just about the cast and the life that Monica, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Rachel and Ross lead. This book consists of guest stars, writers, directers ect! I would advise this book to any hard-core 'Friends' fan like myself. I bought this for £2.80 and I'm so happy that I got such an amazing book for that amount. This book made me laugh back at Ross and Rachel and the whole 'WE WERE ON A BREAK' saga! I will cherish this book for my whole life and enjoy reading it over and over. It's addictive, I couldn't put it down, I loved reading about the decade of 'Friends'. I also liked reading about the realationships that Lisa, David, Matt, Matthew, Courteney and Jennifer shared outside of the studio. This book is a steal. Buy it you won't regret it and you'll be proud of having it on your bookshelf and in your home.
I LOVE FRIENDS<3
One person found this helpful
on 15 February 2012
I bought this one after I had seen all the positive feedback here on AMazon.
"Friends" will always remain one of my favourite tv-series. And this photo album/book let me keep all the wonderful memories alive.
I wish the quality of pics was a bit better as well as the interviews with the cast varied more.
If the author added a few more trivia's, it would only make the book more perfect:)
But if you are one the the fans, don't hesitate and buy it!
One person found this helpful
on 18 September 2017
perfect item
on 7 February 2018
Great read very interesting content and lots of it, lots of facts and behind the scenes info on cast, crew and episodes a must have for friends fans
on 22 April 2017
love it
on 10 January 2016
If you love friends, you'll without a doubt love this book! So happy with it.
on 25 January 2017
Managed to pick this book up really cheap and have found it to be a great addition to my collection. I am very happy with the quality and invite any friends fan to indulge themselves and buy the book and reap the benefits of the contents within.
on 1 March 2016
Thank you so much.
I love this book as much as i love the tv show!! :)
on 16 December 2014
A great accompaniment to the boxed set. Behind the scenes photos, Friends trivia and information about the cast. A great commemorative edition.
on 24 January 2016