on 25 July 2012
This book is amazing, it includes great photo's and thorough captions. The book includes interviews and all the information on every episode! The pictures in this book are of outstanding quality! The text is clear and easy to understand. Any 'Friends'fan would love this book and laugh back at the reminders of funny quotes and episodes. This book isn't just about the cast and the life that Monica, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, Rachel and Ross lead. This book consists of guest stars, writers, directers ect! I would advise this book to any hard-core 'Friends' fan like myself. I bought this for £2.80 and I'm so happy that I got such an amazing book for that amount. This book made me laugh back at Ross and Rachel and the whole 'WE WERE ON A BREAK' saga! I will cherish this book for my whole life and enjoy reading it over and over. It's addictive, I couldn't put it down, I loved reading about the decade of 'Friends'. I also liked reading about the realationships that Lisa, David, Matt, Matthew, Courteney and Jennifer shared outside of the studio. This book is a steal. Buy it you won't regret it and you'll be proud of having it on your bookshelf and in your home.
I LOVE FRIENDS<3
on 8 July 2011
This book is a must have for friends fans!
It has 382 pages full of photos, interviews, best lines and behind the scenes information. It has all 10 seasons in it, each section with episode guides, and reviews of the season.
Great Book! :-)
If you love friends, i reccomend you buy it!:-)
on 7 September 2005
I can't believe this show has finished for over a year now. If you prefer American comedy to british, then you will probably find it easier to move to Simpsons, Will & Grace or desperate housewives, as so many people I know have. Unfortuneatly, while these shows are good, I find that I don't really care what the shows characters get up to next, even even miss them at the end of each series as much as I did with friends. Friends was not just funny, but was warm too, and each character had some emotional journey's throughout the show (i.e Ross and Rachel, Chandler and Monica, Phoebe getting married etc). I don't know about you, but I really cared about these characters and wanted them to succeed in their relationships and marriages. This book gives everything about what make this show an amazing success, and includes a last one diary account. Also the cast members and guests such as Janice and Gunther, plus the writers of the show give exclusive interviews. Also discussed is the huge backlash early on in the show and how the show helped America during 9/11
on 10 March 2011
It is an amazing book for everyone who is a friends fan.The book is in a very good contition at it came very quickly in Greece.It has many photos of all ten seasons and many details of the backstage.I recommend this book for fan friends....
on 2 August 2006
I was one of the many people who was really emotional when this comedy ended, and it was great to look back at what the actors have experienced during their ten year reign at the top.

This book recaps the many years Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matthew Perry, Matt Le Blanc and David Schwimmer spent together, delivering humorous line after humorous line on one of America's most famous sitcoms.

The book is encoded with interviews with all of the six protagonists and readers can read about those personal feelings they were experiencing on and off the show, such as Perry's drug problems. Readers can gain an insight into the life onset and the relationship with fellow cast members, production team etc.

There are many pages which contain memorable quotes from the show's better episodes which are always fun to look back on.

Friends is a show which many will get bored of quite quickly with repetitive story lines and jokes but I find that part of the hilarity. The show did drip off slowly towards the end with stories being repetitive and predictable but it's a show which is really funny and can't be criticized.

The book recaptures the show in an emotional but upbeat light and is definitely readable.
on 8 March 2010
I love friends. I got this book in great conditions and loved it! It is a must buy for any friends fan. I would definatley reccomed this. Great review of all 10 seasons, worth the money :) 5/5
on 4 January 2005
It has every bit of information you could possibly want including pics episode guides of each series n interviews with the six main characters, janice, gunther and the producers (kaughmann, krane n bright). i would reccommend buying it if your a big friends fan like myself, it would make a great gift but there is a lot in it to read but well worth reading.
on 31 May 2004
I bought this book before I saw the final episode, but I managed to leave the final chapter until I'd seen it. The book has exclusive exit interviews with all the cast and writers as well as with James Michael Tyler (Gunther) and Maggie Wheeler (Janice). I already have many F.R.I.E.N.D.S books but this is by far the best, it has a section on each series and so many wonderful pictures. If you are a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan you HAVE to buy this book!!
on 22 August 2011
A very good product, I was pleased with the excellent condition the book was in. It was an enjoyable read!
on 19 June 2004
I Have just finnished reading this book, and it almost mad me cry to think how now it has really finnished.
When you close that book at the end, you feel like you have been through all the 10 series, and been inside the actors and characters, its such a Good book.
It's filled with photographs, lots of behind the scenes ones as well. It has interviews from all the friends actors, and David Crane, Kevin Bright and Martha Kauffman. The producers for the greastest Television show. Also Interviews from Maggie Wheeler (The woman With the extremly annoying laugh, janice) And James Michael Taylor (Gunther, works at Central Perk, was In Love With Rachel).
Also Episode listings on every season. Great Lines (quotes from the show) Like "The Ones About Family", Monica: "Come on. You can't live off your parents your whole life". Rachel: "I know that! That's why i was getting married.
Overall, I Great book. Must Have for any friends Fan! Even if you like it a bit, its so cool!!