on 9 March 2014
Funny, sad, romantic all rolled into one. I love how descriptive Ms M writes. She transports you easily right into the very heart and soul of Nepal... so much so, you can almost feel the sun on your face and the wind in your hair. Makes you want to throw the towel in and leave on the next flight.
on 19 April 2014
Carole Matthews does it again. Great story, light easy reading, suitable for all. This author always comes up with a good story line. Very enjoyable read. Recommended.
on 25 December 2016
good book and quick reponse to order.
on 14 August 2015
Carole is absolutely my favourite author. I had read this years ago but lent the copy out and lost it. Treated myself to another to re read and re enjoy. Thanks!
on 4 February 2014
Big fan of Carole's I took this book on holiday with me, and I must say I almost missed a excursion I payed for as I was miles away in this story
on 2 July 2014
Just loved this book and had no Idea how it would end. Can recommend. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
on 28 May 2017
Great read😃
on 12 January 2014
Couldn't put it down. You sort of knew what would happen,but the story was good. I loved the parts set in Nepal.
on 13 May 2005
I didn't buy this book for ages because I just couldn't see that travelling to Nepal would interest me in the slightest - but how daft was I???? This is great - a heroine you can really get behind, an 'amateur's' view of travelling, which made it infinitely believable and a pretty drop dead gorgeous hero. Fwor! Give it a go. I read it in two days because I couldn't put it down.
on 1 October 2006
This is my first Carole Mathews book and it won't be my last.

The book is rather predictable but would suit any hopeless romantic (like me!) It is well written, hard to put down and I would recomend it to someone who just had their heart broken.

Gotta go read some more chick-lit now while waiting for my knight in shining armour to turn up at my door step ;o)