on 17 December 2015
excellent
on 14 December 2015
good
on 22 November 2015
Had been really useful to use during my printing course with clear instructions
on 4 August 2011
I really enjoyed reading and working through this book on linocut. As a novice printmaker it gave me some great tips and ideas for more ways to explore my linocutting. Also, as a teacher it has provided me with more ways to use the technique in the classroom and great explanations of the materials too. The pictures are very helpful in making things clear and easy to understand and some of the prints included by other printmakers are very inspirational. Overall a great in-depth exploration of linocut. Highly recommended!
11 Comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2015
Excellent for what I'm needing....will be helping me to get back into lino cutting
on 8 October 2015
excellent book
on 12 June 2017
Not a proper kindle book, just a series of odd pages, can't enlarge, too small to read, Sorry to be a pain but...THIS BOOK IN KINDLE FORMAT IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF, DON'T BUY THE KINDLE BOOK, will attempt to get my money back and contact the author to tell her what I think, I am very annoyed
on 2 June 2013
Absolutely wonderful book - it's called "A Comprehensive Guide" and it really is. The author takes you step by step through to your finished print. Brilliant book.
on 26 September 2014
Looks like an excellent book, but the conversion to Kindle format has made it very difficult to read, either on a Kindle or a Samsung Galaxy tablet. We should have bought the paper version!
on 15 June 2015
Very poorly put together....the parts you can read are good but the print is badly done...