on 21 November 2013
Looks good on the cover, but too much is placed on each page making the pictures small and the print is very small even if you wear glasses the print is still too small which takes the enjoyment out of reading this book.

I purchased another book 'Aikido and the dynamic sphere' and I found this book better to read with lots more in it.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2015
A great book for beginners. Excellent pictures, well presented and very informative.
on 10 November 2015
Gave it to my brother for Christmas.
on 8 March 2017
GREAT
on 9 September 2016
Great book. Happy that I bought it. Would recommend it and the seller again.
on 30 April 2016
Recipient is still reading it.
on 2 March 2017
Well ilistrated book, good value for money
on 25 November 2014
I have shown this book to my Sensei (Black Belt 4th Dan) who says it is a very good book by a well known and respected author.
I am very pleased with this book, the photographs are excellent and the step by step instructions are very good, it is a good aid to have when learning this martial art. Really pleased and would recommend it to everyone who is interested in Aikido. Thank You.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2014
This book was recommended by a friend, I am so pleased I bought it, lots of good clear pictures and easy to follow
on 12 April 2017
I didn't mind the content of the book, having met and trained with Mr Brady didn't alter my opinion of the book.
2 people found this helpful