on 15 November 2017
Unfortunately I found it did not contain the most basic of things like changing a washer on a tap, bleeding a radiator or even repairs to UPVC windows. It was concise its details about decorating and woodwork etc but I brought it in the hope I would be able to look up simple everyday tasks which it does not contain.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 April 2016
Has a lot of useful information in it but got it because my sister (who lives 50 miles away) was having trouble with a tap, and the book did not mention taps either changing the washer or fitting a replacement barrel.
on 13 June 2015
Amazingly no guidance on fixing Ceiling Light Roses and Light Switch Lamps..apart from that, a very nice Manual.
One person found this helpful
on 27 March 2018
100%
on 7 January 2015
MOST HELPFUL MANUAL LOOK OUT FOR THESE SECOND HAND BARGAINS
2 people found this helpful
on 6 May 2015
Got it as a present for hubby. Our first house together so though he might need hints and tips ... as he can struggle with a boiled egg lol
on 21 January 2016
Bought this for my son who has just bought his first house and thought it may be useful
on 7 February 2017
For a total novice of DIY - its perfect
on 2 November 2017
Really good only cost me 40p and tells me everything I need to know.
Dispatch was very quick