Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 15 November 2017
Unfortunately I found it did not contain the most basic of things like changing a washer on a tap, bleeding a radiator or even repairs to UPVC windows. It was concise its details about decorating and woodwork etc but I brought it in the hope I would be able to look up simple everyday tasks which it does not contain.
on 12 June 2017
good book
on 2 November 2017
Really good only cost me 40p and tells me everything I need to know.
Dispatch was very quick
on 13 September 2013
If you wish to have the complete manual to DIY, in your home, look no further than this really excellent tutor.I have many DIY books in my library ( like most males I fancy myself as a DIY wizard - which I am NOT ), I still enjoy perusing the 'bibles'. This to me is the 'Holy-Grail'of them. In concise understandable and practical manner, the authors here walk you through, and demonstrate, how to complete -in a professional way,- most household chores and DIY repairs. And more.
For £8 or less, no household should be without a copy of this most readable and useful book.The pictures and illustrations alone will encourage you to tackle that outstanding task, around your home. Before you purchase any other, DO take a look at this superb guide.
on 7 January 2015
MOST HELPFUL MANUAL LOOK OUT FOR THESE SECOND HAND BARGAINS
on 7 October 2013
THIS BOOK IS GREAT FOR NOVICE DIY PEOPLE SO WILL BE VERY HANDY TO HAVE. iT WAS PURCHASED AS A PRESENT FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S BOYFRIEND FOR WHEN THEY SET UP HOUSE TOGETHER
on 7 April 2016
Has a lot of useful information in it but got it because my sister (who lives 50 miles away) was having trouble with a tap, and the book did not mention taps either changing the washer or fitting a replacement barrel.
on 6 May 2015
Got it as a present for hubby. Our first house together so though he might need hints and tips ... as he can struggle with a boiled egg lol
on 13 June 2015
Amazingly no guidance on fixing Ceiling Light Roses and Light Switch Lamps..apart from that, a very nice Manual.
on 21 January 2016
Bought this for my son who has just bought his first house and thought it may be useful