on 8 July 2017
I did not want to miss a single moment this is one of my faviourites. Sean Dillon by higgings ,I would recommend this book to any one who love reading.
on 15 July 2012
Rather disappointed. Bought "The White House Connection" thinking it was a new title by Jack Higgins. When I opened it I found it was first published in 1999! Probably a senior moment on my part but I do not recollect seeing that this was a reissue on the Amazon information before I purchased. I WILL make doubly sure of what I'm buying in future and would advise others to do do likewise.... ;-((
on 23 January 2014
The novels by this author is a must read I do so love the series with Sean Dillon as the hero I find them so enjoyable that once i've started to read these books I find it had to put them down and if you like these sort of story lines like I do then it's the book for you. I would highly recommend them. Great story lines. Great read
on 18 May 2018
good book
on 31 March 2018
usual great read
on 10 June 2013
I really like Jack Higgins and his character Sean Dillon, but this was a slow burner, and although Sean was in it, it took a while for his character to really get into the story. But saying that it was still a good read, not great but good.
One person found this helpful
on 9 August 2017
good book & series
on 14 February 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed this story
on 29 April 2016
Tense plot and addictive characters
on 15 March 2013
Once again, another masterpiece from the author, Jack Higgins. You will be gripped from first to last page. Very little to be said but just read an enjoy another great Higgins novel.