on 18 September 2011
Bought this book, as I have other "Susannah and Trinny" books. And it's an ok book,but not as good as the others, and not quite what I had expected. It's funny reading though.
on 8 January 2012
Maybe I'm not brave enough or imaginative enough to try out the ideas in this book but I can't really see myself trying out any of the style ideas in it. The closest type with which I found myself identifying was the Boho one although some folk who know me might feel that sometimes I'm more Hobo than Boho! As my heading says, I'm not one hundred per cent sure about this one. Sorry, ladies.
on 11 June 2016
as described, i am very satisfied, very good condition.
Arrived promptly and well-packaged.
Love it, thanks!
on 9 March 2013
I haven't got the book yet, but have looked in it before and if you are flexibel to understand that this book gets you started to choose and change your look when you feel like it - then it's very, very good. If you are one type and want to be just that - then it is not for you. Good tips about different looks, not tips on your body types, then you have to buy another book they have written.