on 1 August 2017
Great book, I got up to the part where it helps reveal your emotions. The book made me see that I was in fact bored, so I stopped reading. If one of the latter chapters covers how to remain engaged in a boring task I recommend the author put it before the part about being bored in later editions.
on 8 June 2015
Easy to read but the depth of understanding of human nature is enlightening - should be on the school curriculum
3 people found this helpful
on 14 March 2018
Paul Ekman is a genius. This book is a little advanced but Ekman, as an academic, is very well read and written. If you find emotions interesting, you will find intellectual sustenance here.
on 20 July 2016
good stuff, but you need to settle down t read it - it isn't a quick flick through
on 8 May 2018
Clearly written and informative.
on 25 May 2015
This is a good book but makes for heavy reading, you will need to give yourself time to really absorb the contents of this book. Still by all means worth purchasing if you are into this particular field of study.
on 23 August 2016
Bought for my own personal reading and fascination of body language and what people say when they're not actually saying anything.
on 11 March 2016
Great book
on 25 August 2016
Good book reading it now and very interesting. G
on 23 July 2016
This book is so me..I love learning about the whole phenomenological world of emotions and feelings. Brilliant