on 12 March 2013
I bought this as a gift for a competition for my Beaver group and wanted a book that was suitable for children to cook unsupervised and contained healthy recipes. Some of the items in the book look extremely tasty and I was half tempted to copy some of them before I gave the book away!
on 21 October 2011
I had this book so my daughter and I could do some cooking together. It is a lovely book with lots of easy and tasty recipes! There are some great illustrations which really help my daughter follow along with me. It's a great book, would highly recommend!
on 9 June 2012
such a lovely easy book .....to learn how to do the basic s .... step by step .....working my way through book
on 1 September 2015
Excellent book for children.