on 22 February 2018
Very please
on 23 June 2017
Excellent will shop here again thanks
on 26 June 2015
This is a great book, especially if you want to dig deeper into identifying different species of birds. I'd say my only fault with the book is sometimes the illustrations seemed to be jam packed onto one page and it can be at times, quite difficult to spot what you're looking for quickly!

Still a great book though.
on 24 January 2017
Disappointing update on the previous edition I had, which I still prefer. The map colours are too vivid but more importantly, the ranges have not been accurately updated since earlier. Cheap but still not worth it.
on 15 November 2016
Good book
on 24 December 2012
I have tried others and always come back to borrowing my mums Hamlyn, I decided it was time to buy my own copy!
The only drawback was that this copy doesn't have the plastic cover that my mums has - but then it wasn't advertised as such either.
on 7 August 2010
Lovely quality, good illustrations and descriptions. My new garden in Germany is full of birds and gradually working out which is which with this. Aimed at proper bird watchers - no advice on feeding birds or attracting them to your garden - but I'm happy just to know who is visiting me.
on 2 June 2014
Excellent quality and clear pictures really good value for money. Bought as gift for 1977 copy replacement for my husband, he was delighted with this book.
on 23 December 2014
Well illustrated and shows more birds which is ideal
on 5 May 2015
Lovely book - to replace the one I had in the 70's as not sure what happened to my copy.