on 20 July 2017
Fantastic read and brilliant real and down to earth content. Arianna writes inspirational stuff about the third metric.I loved every chapter and resonates strongly at every page turn. You will learn heaps and identify with many of the references. Loved it.
on 27 June 2016
I saw Ariana on Super Soul Sunday (Oprah Winfrey) and thought she was an incredible lady. I loved and resonated with her story and purchased this book once her interview finished. She truly is an inspiration and delivers a message that we should all hear.

Definitely a feel good book that will make you feel more positive and motivated! A great read! A great role model!
on 18 April 2018
Great book, easy to read, really , i recommand
on 22 January 2018
Loved this practical and helpful book - I’ve given it to a lot of female friends as presents
on 6 March 2016
Good read, inspirational! Does drone on a little but it's quite a motivational and inspirational read.
One person found this helpful
on 7 August 2016
I can't lie, I found this a bit dull. I really like Arianna Huffington and have seen her speak live - she was excellent. But this was just a big dull.
on 27 May 2016
I have not finished reading it yet, but it is proving to be very interesting
on 9 November 2015
Love this book! It has taken me a while to read because it reminds you of the benefits of getting more sleep so I would read a few pages and feel guilty I wasn't asleep. It really made me more present in my daily life. Mindfulness is not something that comes easily, if you work on it every day you'll feel happier. Thanks, Arianna for a wonderful read! Xx
on 24 December 2017
An inspiring read...especially for those who may find themselves "too busy" to read this. It pushed me to reflect and provided practical and actionable guidance!
on 31 March 2015
This book was so much more than I was expecting. It helps those of us who are blinded by the western definition of success and need to get centred. I thoroughly recommend this book - buy it, read it, put some of it into practice!