Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 6 December 2013
Fab book for my friend for Christmas, Love all the MIC people and know my friend will love this book!
on 14 December 2013
This book is a great read and has lots of information on the life of Chelsea aswell as revealing hot spots and lingo used by cast, it also has little fact files on each cast member. 5/5
on 16 December 2014
Well what can I say about this book , as a fan of the programme it is so brilliant and I love the facts about Chelsea . And also I now know where they go for shopping , eating and especially drinking bars . And I have found this book very informative and brilliantly put together, and the way they live in Chelsea .
on 16 November 2013
A great read for all Made in Chelsea fans.It tells you all about the show in a fun way it is not just an encyclopedia on the show.All fans of the show should read.
on 24 February 2014
bought for a 14 year old and read from cover to cover. Once. Not an heirloom just a bit of fun for the price of 2 glossy gossip magazines.
on 2 January 2014
Bought as a christmas present for nephew. He loves the TV series so requested the book.
He phone and thanked us saying the book was really good. A Hit with him
on 17 February 2015
Bought as a stocking filler.... I don't personally love it as don't watch the show but my daughter does! She thought it was a brilliant present.
on 12 January 2014
Bought this as a birthday gift for my god daughter and she loves it. Not my cup of tea but she was happy so I am happy.
on 18 January 2014
Exactly what I was expecting, a fun little book and a great cover! I would most definitely recommend this product.
on 25 December 2013
It was a great gift for my friend and he absolutely loved it! If you're a made in chelsea fan you'll love it!