on 20 May 2017
Every human who can read should take the time to read the words of Sheryl Sandberg. She writes with passion but with admirable skill. I look forward to discussing this book with my daughter; she's almost finished too.
on 7 May 2017
A great read. Simple, quick read, easy to follow and entertaining whilst raising and reminding us of some great points. A book I was completely able to relate to. If we take away just one idea and action from reading this book then we can all make a difference!
on 6 August 2017
I hate most "business books" but this is different. Male or female, read this book. It stuck with me and most people in my team have borrowed it (it's rather dog eared now!). It really is excellent.
on 4 June 2017
An amazing book which every woman and man should read. Sheryl really captured the issues women face perfectly in the work environment and ways to overcome them.
on 21 August 2017
I couldn't put this down. An important observation of women in the world today whether they are a high-powered exec or a stay at home mum. Sandberg's mission to get us all to make a difference is powerful and compelling. A really great read
on 11 July 2017
A simple but engaging read, but most of all, a very balanced and fair view on the gender divide in the workplace and the factors contributing to its relentlessness. As a guy I found this insightful and powerful and made me want to read more from Sheryl.

Top notch.
on 10 March 2017
A MUST read for all teenage girls (and older!) Loved this.
on 31 July 2017
Really pleased I ordered this book. Full of good advice and examples.
on 21 August 2017
good read but liked the option b book better
on 9 December 2016