Damn You, Autocorrect!
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 March 2016
I bought this book as a gift.

I struggle to laugh at most of these sorts of things - having seen my fair share of them online, and suspecting most of them to be fake - but I often see my boyfriend laughing at autocorrect fails so I thought he'd probably like this book. It was a hit - every so often he will pick it up and have a flick through, sometimes laughing out loud, and sometimes reading out a particularly funny entry to me.

I have given 4 stars because he really likes it, but if you've already seen a lot of these on the internet you might not enjoy it so much.
on 25 November 2013
I have to limit myself to a few pages at a time of this book, because it makes me cry with laughter. I also try not to snort and laugh out loud, because I'm annoying my husband, but I can't help making blurt blurt noises. Do not buy if you are suffering from a cold or sore throat, as I did, it causes all sorts of complications. I don't even know why I find this book so funny, but I do.
on 10 May 2016
as hilarious as the website but tricky to read on standard Kindle. Probably worth reading on pc using the app. as screenshots don't transfer well to black and white standard kindle screen.
on 20 July 2015
This book had me literally laughing out loud!

I had originally bought it as a present for someone but then decided to buy myself a copy too.

I have pretty much read it cover to cover, but every now and then I find myself picking it up again to have a good laugh.
on 26 March 2018
Hysterically hilarious. Books rarely make me laugh but, this is an absolute gem.
on 2 February 2018
Hilarious but content a bit dubious for my teenager!
on 24 January 2016
Ideal for the secret santa...

As someone who regularly has a chuckle at text and message faux pas, this wee book puts most of them in one place.
Worth a look for a few £...

Nice gift for the modern minded soul.
on 14 December 2012
I found myself splitting my sides with laughter! A must read!

My only downside would be that it's a very quick read for the price. Otherwise excellent! Get it!
on 17 December 2017
Great read, very funny, would recommend!
on 3 April 2017
I thought it would be a fun read... But it wasn't. :(
Pretty boring, actually.