on 25 November 2017
I was recommended this book by a self made millionnaire. Well, I already had the book before he recommended it, but nevertheless, I dug my teeth in and it was brilliant.

He gives you his billion dollar blueprint that has enable him to be serially successful at rebranding companies and offering real value by his principles of management and service.
on 12 April 2014
I got this as a present for my brother who has just started a new business, he hasn't put the book down he is engrossed and he doesn't normally read books, he said this has really helped him he's still reading it but after hearing him talk about it I might lend it from him to read it myself.
on 21 August 2017
A good read and offers a great insight on the Virgin business. Some useful tips throughout but mainly a casual read.
on 17 September 2017
I am having a lot of fun reading this book. It is very entertaining. It has small stories which are good for a quick read. It makes me feel very good every time I read this book. It literally feels like your talking directly to Richard.
on 18 November 2017
great read.
on 6 June 2017
Not as interesting as I had hoped.
on 10 December 2017
thankx
on 15 November 2012
If you've been stuck in the dark ages or are the sort who thinks that customers are a pain in the backside and get in the way of your tea break, then read and learn! Government departments, transport unions, perhaps...?

If you've worked in a business that knows what customer service is, then most of what Branson has to say is not terribly enlightening and moderately self-aggrandising. I'll let him have the latter, as he is a brilliantly successful bloke, but I expected a bit more news and insight.
VINE VOICEon 23 November 2015
Before you buy this, consider what you want from it. If you want celebrity puff, from a man who leaves behind him a string of broken promises, whose main focus is a vanity project, whose wealth can't be established, and who when the going got tough, committed multiple tax fraud, and is only where he is today because his mother owned her own her home which she mortgaged to pay a fine required to stop him going to prison - fine.

But for just about anything serious, the answer lies elsewhere. In any case, Branson has a unique business - he sells his name. That's not a feasible business model for anyone to copy.

I understand that many are obsessed with the man's ability to be such a self publicist, and that this is not a popular popular view, but there are over 1.9 million other books on business. Amen.
on 26 June 2017
Very good book, simple and easy to read. Enjoyed reading the book