on 8 November 2009
After what he did at the Tour de France I got the book. Its a very inspired read and I ended up reading the whole thing on a long flight to Thailand. I enjoyed it from cover to cover. It gives a god insight into what makes Wiggins tick and how his child hood made him the guy he is. Well recommended even for non-cyclists
on 7 February 2010
Pretty decent book..

I don't know whether I had an opinion of Bradley Wiggins before I read this book. After reading it though, I quite like the guy and want to see how he gets on this year in the Tour. It got me back out on the bike myself. I'd definitely recommend giving it a read, it's hard to put down.
on 23 January 2013
Great stroy of achievement despite life knocks. Inspiration for anyone, and also a lesson in the pitfalls that can get you along the way
on 27 July 2014
An interesting insight into the character and life of a Great British sportsman, well recommended to all those who understand and love cycling and can appreciate the sheer effort which goes into winning on a bike!
on 7 October 2008
This is a book not just for cycling fans but anyone interested in sport and also human relationships. I cant rate this book highly enough it draws in a frank and full way on Bradleys diffcult personal circumstances and how he acheived the success he so rightly enjoys today. This is the book of a champion not to be missed!
on 12 March 2013
The book takes you step by step through his life, the way he describes the racing makes your heart race as you feel every pedal stroke with him, as a fan of cycling I enjoyed it.
on 1 July 2013
A truly remarkable insight into the fabulous mind of Britain's greatest ever cyclist and Olympian.
Inspirational, compelling, humorous and well written.
on 27 April 2013
Bought for Xmas for cycling mad daughter but hv found myself reading it too. Most enjoyable and well documented progress about a very genuine chap
on 21 September 2012
its a good book, it shows how hard someone can work for a dream. if your interested in cycling and want to see how one man pursued his aspirations
on 1 June 2015
My husband read this book and really thought it was a good read. He is a keen cyclist and follows all the races!