on 11 February 2018
I read this when I was 6 months pregnant and it was absolutely my favourite of the many prep books I read. I like Jo’s style and have used so many of her tips eg. Muslin under the head for dribbling at night. I recommend this to anyone who isn’t sure where to start reading to prepare for a little one’s arrival.
on 18 August 2017
Arrived as described. Have half read this book as a grand parent to be before I will pass to my daughter. Jo gives full and frank practical advice and I am sure this book will prove invaluable. Would highly recommend..
on 5 October 2014
Found this book amazing or being a first time mom. Jo Frost gives amZing advice and guidelines for the newborn stage until 1 year old and I have found it good to refer to if I ever wondered about something. Would recommend to first one moms or moms who want to double heck their instincts.
on 21 December 2015
This book is not one that tells you you're doing something wrong. The content of the book was very reassuring, where as other books made me feel inadequate regarding the care of my newborn.
on 15 November 2012
I like super nanny, so I guess I would like her book. Individual choice, but she helps by being frank in what to expect and what you can do, buy or not waste your money on when looking forward to your new addition. I read when pregnant, but you can refer back to each 3 months of babies life to get tips etc.
on 21 May 2015
Not sure what to make of it. I prefer my encyclopedia style 'What to Expect' series. I love to just point and read and get a to the point answer
on 26 September 2014
I started reading this when about 6 months pregnant, it was a nice read and I felt very confident. But soon realised when baby came that I was not prepared at all.... haha!!
on 15 September 2016
Brilliant
on 3 June 2013
Loved this book! Very easy to read, Jo explains everything so clearly and the book contains many useful tips. Also great that it is written for those who live in the UK - many useful phone numbers, websites and products that you can get from pharmacies. Also it's divided into sections and it is easy to find what you are looking for.
on 4 July 2013
great book from jo has really helped me with getting to know my son and how i can bea better father