on 25 March 2017
An okay book. There is nothing in this book that is new.
on 5 May 2016
Didn't like ut
on 6 December 2007
I've used Glenn's CD's for a few years now, and his ability and talent as a hypnotherapist has shone through each and every one of them. That's why I felt so inclined to buy this book when I saw it there in the shop - in all honesty I wasn't even looking to buy books that day! This is about so much more than de-stressing though; Glenn's positive and well-educated guidance covers all aspects of our day to day living: work, finances, home environment, relationships, health, mind and future (and everything in between) - and he makes use of varying techniques to empower us to live each in the most sensible and fulfilling way. The use of NLP, self-hypnosis, meditation and visualisation, and affirmations produces a thoroughly inspiring and transformational experience. He initially gives a detailed explanation of the nature and causes of 'stress' in our lives, and refers throughout the book to his own experiences and insights. As if all this wasn't enough, the accompanying CD is of excellent quality, containing over 70 minutes of hypnosis tracks using all the latest techniques and methods, to subconsciously instil all the positive suggestions and affirmations given within the book itself. I've tried listening to many other hypnotherapy CD's over the years, but Glenn's voice is by far the easiest and most pleasant to listen to. To sum up; BUY IT NOW! And many thanks to Mr Harrold for his great work!
on 25 March 2007
I must declare an interest immediately. I am also an author on Orion books and if you read 'Imperfectly Natural Baby and Toddler' you'll know I also believe in the holistic approach to just about everything. I can't be doing with patronising types though and thankfully Glenn is refreshingly real. He's kind of 'rough and ready made good' and his honest approach to setting goals, tips to de-stress and take control of your own life really ring true. The book comes with an excellent audio CD too. Perfect for anyone who is put off by seemingly smug american self help gurus. Glenn is the real deal

Janey Lee Grace
on 8 February 2014
I have to admit I have not read through the whole book BUT I do love the CD. After listening to it I feel so relaxed and both physically and mentally at peace, I love the feeling. Then life gets back to normal, but when I do the CD again I get that lovely relaxed feeling.
on 31 July 2015
This man is amazing I LOVE his voice it's so soothing & puts me to sleep within 10 minutes..I haven't read the book yet but my son has and he's reading it again & says it's helped him in certain areas. The disc that comes with this is also fab..Buy it you will be glad you did.
on 16 October 2015
Very well written book. I enjoyed it and apply a lot from it. Great hypnosis CD too.