Customer reviews

A Question of Blood (A Rebus Novel)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 January 2017
I'ma late comer to Rebus, this is only the second book I have read but certainly enjoyed it. I didn't see the end coming, it was a good red herring.
on 25 September 2017
Very little actually needs saying. Rankin, as ever, produces first class writing. Despite the increasing volume of output, he somehow manages to avoid repetition, be it of story line, plot or characters. I find myself waiting eagerly for the appearance of the next offering. I am addicted? - you bet!
on 24 January 2017
Excellent story line ,with the usual twists and turns. Not that these are in any way predictable, which adds to the enjoyment of the story. Is there going to be a romance between these two unlikely characters, can't wait to find out.
on 27 February 2017
Usually enjoy his books but this one was not engaging
on 11 September 2017
Brilliant! Rebus is grouchy insubordinate and morose and I love him! Siobhan is fast becoming my favorite copper. Strong storylines with that input down ability bravo xx
on 30 September 2017
I always love Rebus books. This one did not disappoint. We learnt more about Rebus' past, how it moulded him. Brilliant.
on 7 May 2017
As always, compelling read. An edgy sub-plot, brooding, dramatic backdrop and Rebus in the thick of things, tenacious and beleaguered. Thoroughly enjoyed!
on 15 May 2017