Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 January 2017
Been reading the series from the start and the books just get better and better.Rebus is a great character sarcastic sneaky and getting funnier by the book.More complex stories Rankin really has hit his stride in this black book can't wait for the next installment and since I am a bit behind I think I will start it now a bit like my own book boxset.
on 9 August 2017
The Black Book must have been very readable because I stayed up til last night late reading and delayed making my lunch today to finish it. Again, being able to look up the more obscure Scottish words on the Kindle was useful.
on 21 January 2017
Excellent read as always
on 27 March 2017
Great suspense and Rebus as always gets to the bottom of the plot long before you do.
Definitely a page turner.
on 22 June 2017
The best one so far in the series. I really enjoyed it. A great story and I'm looking forward to the next one.
on 10 March 2017
I don't think It's Ian Rankins best book, but it's still a good read. If you follow the Rebus reads. Then it's a must.
on 11 July 2017
Brilliant a book to read and consume the story it pulls you in! Fast pace and consistent page turner brilliant
on 20 July 2017
Never read a bad book by Ian Rankin
on 4 December 2016
A bit dated but a decent read for a quid. I like simple books with wacky detectives.
on 9 April 2017
Not as good as the rest but it Is still interesting. I will be reading all of the inspector Rebus's books.